Rabu, 15 Juni 2016

having a difficult time potty training my puppy





having a difficult time potty training my puppy




I'm having trouble potty training my dog. but with patience and time, all dogs can be potty trained. how to potty train a difficult dog.. Answer i would recommend that you have the dog neutered first, amy. his regression *could* be due to his entering sexual maturity and wanting to 'mark' his territory.. I'm having a really hard time potty training my puppy. i've been trying for about 3 weeks now and she doesnt quite get it. any tips?? please!.





... put a leash or halter on your dog, just to realize it’s in pieces


... put a leash or halter on your dog, just to realize it’s in pieces




Crate Training: How To Potty Train A Puppy


Crate training: how to potty train a puppy






How to Potty Train your Dog the Right Way | Dog Training


How to potty train your dog the right way | dog training


When i got my puppy (8 weeks) it took about 2 weeks to potty train him. i took him outside every 2hrs and waited until he went potty. at night he stayed in. Learn the four principles of housebreaking a dog in order to successfully potty train your dog the important thing to remember is by the time your dog. I don’t like to use potty pads for training. i found that they can’t tell the difference between a pad and a scatter rug. many dogs have to be forced to go out in.




Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: