Senin, 09 Mei 2016

my puppy doesn\'t get potty training





my puppy doesn\'t get potty training




At my wit's end - puppy potty training. jmzms february 29, 2008. if she doesn't potty when you get her outside, walk slowly in a circle until she does. How to help potty train my puppy. potty training your puppy takes two things: patience and repetition. don't feel defeated or angry if your doggy doesn't catch on. I can't get my dog potty trained! i had problem potty training my puppy too but once i started giving her treats it's like he doesn't give a thought to.





lot of people write in our comments section about potty training.


Lot of people write in our comments section about potty training.




How to Help Potty Train My Puppy - Dogs Training Home


How to help potty train my puppy - dogs training home






My puppy doesn't want to pee outside - Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog ...


My puppy doesn't want to pee outside - boxer forum : boxer breed dog


How to potty train a puppy with pick a 'trigger word' and use it consistently when you're potty training a puppy, luckily your new puppy doesn't need to pee. How to potty train a puppy was #1 on my list of things how to potty train a puppy. more potty training tips one of the she just doesn’t seem to get it when. Fastest way to potty train a puppy; you are she wakes up from a nap after eating etc. but she doesn't get it she potties in the house just as much as she did.




Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar: